THE APG HOME INSPECTION
- Visual Non-Intrusive Inspection
- Usually 2–3 Hours
- Full Exterior and Interior Details, HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Attic/Insulation, Roof etc…
- You are Encouraged to Follow the Inspector for the Duration
- Reports Created On-Site - Not Next day or 24 Hours Later!
- Full Disclosure of Defects, Hazards and Deficiencies, and Estimated Costs (where reasonable)
- All Inspections Include Hard Copy Report, Electronic PDF Copy of Report or USB Flash Drive with All Pictures, Thermal Images and Report (no hardcopy provided)
2017 INSPECTION PRICING
- Standard Detached Over 5000 Square Feet$750
- Standard Detached Over 3500 Square Feet$550
- Standard Detached Under 3500 Square Feet$450
- Condo Apartments$250
- Pre-Listing Inspection$350
- Multi-Plex Inspections$450
- Major Components$200
All Prices Subject to HST (Cash/Cheque or eTransfers)
We Accept Cash – Cheques, All Major Credit Cards or Interact/email Money Transfers
See what APG Home Inspections Customers are saying...
We were thrilled with APG Home Inspections work and have already referred them to my brother who is looking to buy. APG Home Inspections did a very thorough inspection for us and took the time to make sure we understood any important points and answered any questions we had effectively “Robert & Lesley - Oakville, ON”
Can a Thermal Imager Detect Insulation Problems?
YES, and it can alert to missing, damaged, displaced and low levels of Insulation. In fact, it has detected over 200 poorly insulated attics in 2010 alone! Identifying this can lead to cost savings! With reasons ranging from squirrel damage, raccoon infestation, wind damage, old insulation standards, and human error; we identify so we can resolve!
POWERED by FLIR www.flir.ca